We're looking for you!
ICM.S is constantly looking for new resources to include in its teams to enrich the range of services available to customers.
The research is aimed both at recent graduates interested in consulting, and "senior" professionals with experience in business and IT.
The ideal candidate is interested in the world of business consulting with an organizational, applicative or technical cut, has an excellent predisposition for interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
The mastery of foreign languages (in particular English) and the willingness to travel in Italy and abroad are important.
Do you have any doubts? Contact us
We are looking for qualified SAP resources in all application and technical areas to be included in our teams for the Treviso, Padua, Vimercate, Casalecchio sul Reno, Florence, Pisa and Rome offices.
He has a background in economic and technical subjects, knowledge and aptitudes for IT, ease in personal relationships and teamwork.
Experience of at least 4/5 years in the implementation of SAP in the logistic field (in particular in WM, EWM, PP-PS, VC, SD-LE modules) or in the administration, finance and control area (in particular in FI, CO, RE, BPC, TR modules).
- They are to be considered preferential titles in addition to the previous ones:
- Previous experience in SAP implementation both in the role of key users and corporate IT resource.
- Experiences of projects or Roll-outs abroad.
- Knowledge of the English language.
He has a solid technical background and an in-depth knowledge of programming techniques.
Design experience of at least 4/5 years in at least one of the following areas:
- ABAP programming, IDOC, Web Services, ODATA.
- JAVA Programming
- Application integration via SAP PI/PO, SAP SCPI
A predisposition to teamwork and a strong attitude to problem solving are required.
is a graduate or recent graduate in: computer engineering, mechanical engineering, telecommunications engineering, electronic engineering, computer science, business administration, economics and commerce, statistics, physics, mathematics.
Dynamism, willingness to learn and teamwork skills are required.
The consultant will take care of level II help desk activities:
- user support
- incident resolution
- functional and technical analysis for the realization of new functions/reports/interfaces
- customizing and testing solutions
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics
- 3-4 years of experience as SAP consultant, also in the project field
- knowledge of the SAP platform
- excellent module knowledge
- excellent teamworking skills, customer relationship, problem solving attitude, flexibility
- good knowledge of English
The presence of expertise also in the programming and cross-module area is an advantage.